Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 for Young Nigerians
Applications are now open for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019 for young Nigerians.
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
About the Award: OandoGAP is a unique opportunity to develop recent graduates who have the potential to become leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas talent pipeline.
It is strictly an 18-month programme, where successful applicants will participate in structured experiential learning from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; to prepare them for career opportunities within the sector.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Diverse learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
*You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
Duration of Award: 18 months
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.