Valencia College Global Achievers Award 2020/2021 for International Students – USA
The Valencia College Global Achievers Award recognizes new, high-achieving, international students who are entering their freshman year.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): USA
- Must submit a Valencia College application for admission and all required application materials as stated on the ISS Application Requirements page.
- Submit scholarship application including an essay question.
- Will graduate from secondary school by the time of enrollment with a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- First time in college applicant. Has not previously attend a college or university.
- Plans to enroll as an F-1 visa international student.
- Submits materials by the deadline established.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The award ranges from $500-$2,500 and is based on merit achievement at the secondary level.
How to Apply: SUBMIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World