Egypt: US Embassy Academy of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) 2020
If you are a group of female founders in the early stages of your start-up AWE is looking for you!!
Application Deadline: 30th August 2020
About the Award: Now you can join our program along with your partners and get an equal experience to help grow your business.
Academy for Women Entrepreneurs is a full program providing women entrepreneurs with skills, resources and networks needed to start and scale successful businesses.
Eligibility: Women Entrepreneurs in early stages of their Start-Ups and located in Upper Egypt and Delta Governorates.
Eligible Countries: Egypt (It is mainly targeting female entrepreneurs in Egypt, outside of Cairo).
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Program is free of charge as it is funded by the US Embassy in Cairo
Duration of Award: AWE will be held on Saturdays and Tuesday in the following days:
Stage (1): 6 Days Bootcamp consisting of different training topics.
Stage(2): 5 days mentorship sessions for each startup.
Stage (3): 1 Day final pitching for a Pre-seed fund.
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Important Notes: 1. After filling out the application, our team will contact you for an interview.
2. We are not recruiting the best, we are looking for the fittest who would benefit the most from the opportunity so it has nothing to do about you if you didn’t pass any of our selection phases.
3. Before you apply, make sure you will be available on the dates mentioned above.
4. Completing the application form doesn’t mean that you’re accepted. It is the inital phase of the recruitment process.
5. Limited places are available.