Standard Bank Mauritius Scholarship Scheme 2020 for Undergraduate Mauritius Students
For the past seven years, the Bank has launched a Scholarship Programme to allow bright students with limited financial means to follow undergraduate courses at the University of Mauritius.
Application Deadline: 5th September 2019
Eligible Countries: Mauritius
To be Taken at (Country): Mauritius
About the Award: In 2019, the total number of students who benefited from the Standard Bank scholarship will exceed a 100, with the Bank financing their university fees as well as providing a monthly stipend to each beneficiary.
Eligibility: The scholarship is open to first year students who have completed their Higher School Certificate and whose family’s monthly income does not exceed Rs 20,000.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The selected candidates will then be called upon for an interview and benefit from a yearly registration fee not exceeding MUR 30,000 and a monthly stipend of MUR 5,000.
How to Apply: Send us the following documents either by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or to our registered office in Ebene addressed to the Chairman of the CSR Committee.
- Motivation letter with full contact details (name, residential address, telephone number, email address).
- Confirmation from UOM on full time enrolment for 2019-2020.
- Copy of result slip and ID card.
- Proof of family income not exceeding MUR 20,000 monthly.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.