Journalismfund.eu Money Trail Grants 2020 for Journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows
In Money Trail, Journalismfund.eu offers working grants for African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse and corruption in Africa, Asia and Europe.
Application Deadlines: All times are Brussels time:
- 16th March 2020, 11.59 PM
- 15th June 2020, 4.00 PM
- 14th September 2020, 4.00 PM
Eligible Countries: African European and Asian countries
About the Award: Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole. This working grants project is part of a larger Money Trail project.
- Preferably, intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist. Each team preferably consist of journalists from two continents. Ideally, the teams must provide letters of intent for publication from media organisations in two continents.
- We also accept regional cross-border collaborations in Africa and Asia. Each team must consist of journalists from at least two countries.
- Exceptional proposals from individual journalists in Africa and Asia whose story includes an offshore element in a national story – where the money trail leads to a tax haven – can be accepted.
- European journalists planning on applying must collaborate with an African or Asian journalist.
- Foreign correspondents in Africa or Asia can apply with local journalists.
Number of Awards: There will be 10 application rounds over the three years.
Value of Award: The total amount per call is around 50.000 euro: this amount is distributed among different projects.
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat