HEVA Fund 2019 for Young Women in Creative Industries
Up to 1,000,000 KES in loans and technical assistance – in collaboration with JENGA CCI/Goethe-Institut Kenya
Application Deadline: 25th February 2019.
Pitch Time: 11th March – 22nd March
Pitching sessions happen. A further shortlist is compiled after this.
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be taken at (country): Kenya
About the Award: The Women’s Fund is a loan facility, with a repayment period between 15 and 18 months, and HEVA is looking to invest up to KES 1,000,000 in each successful business.
- Key requirements for each application are:
- You must be a Kenyan citizen resident in Kenya, with a business that is legally registered and operational in Kenya.
- You must have been in business for at least 2 (two) years*.
- Your business must be women-owned or have majority shareholding amongst women aged between 18 and 35 (an organization structure diagram showing how the organisation is structured and how the positions of the organisation, with the names, ages and occupations of their holders relate to one another will be required as part of your application)
- Your business must trade in one of the following arenas:
Fashion and apparel manufacturing
Digital media, television and film
Live music events, festivals, fairs and markets
Hair, beauty and cosmetic products
Creative arts educational enterprises
- You must have financial records for at least a year, e.g M-pesa statements, bank statements, audits, etc.
- You must have been in operation for at least 3 years
- You must have at least three full time employees
* Community-based organizations (CBOs), trusts and charities do not qualify.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Award Provider: Important Notes: