Sheffield Hallam University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2019/2020 for Students in Developing Countries
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) and welcomes applications from eligible students in developing countries for the 2019/2020 scholarship award.
Application Deadline: 7th March 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Commonwealth countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Fields of Study:
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Environmental Management
- MSc Specialist Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Nutrition with Public Health Management
Eligibility: Applicants must
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country (see list below), and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- have not previously worked for one year or more in a developed country
- have not undertaken tertiary studies outside their home country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- return to their home country within one month of the end of their course
Number of Awardees: Three
Value of Scholarship: The CSSS covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
Please include the following documents in your online application
- a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- copies of your qualifications
If you do not include these supporting documents, then your application could be delayed. You can add the documents as a PDF to your online application.
Award Provider: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India