International Trade Centre (ITC) SheTrades Invest Program 2020 for Women-Owned Businesses in Developing Countries
Under the umbrella of the SheTrades Initiative, SheTrades Invest is dedicated and focused on supporting the connection between investors and women entrepreneurs in developing markets.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019
Fields: Your company would preferably be operating in one of the following sectors:
|– Education – Healthcare – Agriculture – Agri-Business – Manufacturing – Water||– Energy – Sanitation – Textile & Apparel – IT and BPO – Tourism – Beauty & Wellness|
1. Be at least 51% owned by woman/women;
2. Be at least 20% owned by woman/women, has at least one woman as CEO/COO/President/Vice President; and has at least 30% of the board of directors composed of women, where a board exists; or
3. Be a SME benefitting women.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- – Access to a range of local, regional and global investors and impact investors;
- – Access to capacity building/technical Assistance from ITC;
- – Increased level of competitiveness and a deeper understanding and knowledge of business practices, trade and investment.
Eligible Countries: Your company must be legally registered and operating in:
|– Oman||– Nigeria|
|– Egypt||– Rwanda|
|– Ghana||– Senegal|
|– Iraq||– South Africa|
|– Ivory Coast||– Tanzania|
|– Jordan||– Uganda|
|– Kenya||– Zambia|
How to Apply:
- Fill out the survey – link HERE;
- Application process for Investors: If you are interested in investing in women-owned businesses, please email: [email protected]
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?