Atlantic Fellows Programme 2020/2021 for African Students (Fully-funded Residential and Non-Residential) – UK/South Africa
The Atlantic Fellows programme for Social and Economic Equity at the International Inequalities Institute is a fantastic new opportunity for experienced academics and senior practitioners to dig deeper into the causes of inequalities.
- Atlantic Non-Residential Fellowship: 22nd October 2019
- Atlantic Residential Fellowship: 22nd October 2019
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: The Fellowships are available in TWO fully-funded tracks:
- Atlantic Residential Fellowship: supports applicants in taking the one year MSc Inequalities and Social Science (MISS), with dedicated mentorship, as well as engaging with the wider work of the Atlantic Fellows programme (such as the Annual conference and Non-Residential Fellows activities).
- Atlantic Non-Residential Fellowship: a unique opportunity to study via a series of distinct, comprehensive short courses, with both academic and in-the-field work, comprising around seven weeks in total throughout the year. Elements of the course will be undertaken with our Node Partner, University of Cape Town. In addition the Non-Residential Fellows will undertake practical project work, and contribute to the Annual Conference and other activities as part of the Atlantic Fellows programme.
Type: Fellowship, Masters
- Applicants for the Non-Residential Atlantic Fellowship must meet the Standard English Language requirements for the LSE. Proof must be included with your final application documents.
- Applicants for the Atlantic Residential Fellowship must apply for the MSc Inequalities and Social Science. They must meet all the requirements as set out in the course page.
- Separate eligibilities can be read on the application forms of each fellowship.
Number of Awards:
up to 9 Residential Fellowships annually
Value of Awards:
Duration of Awards:
- Atlantic Residential Fellowship: a full academic year.
- Non-Residential Atlantic Fellowship: 12 to 18 months
How to Apply: Please download and fill the Application forms of the fellowship you are interested in (links are in the Award Webpage)