Royal Holloway University of London International Future Leaders Scholarships 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students
This scholarship is available to international students studying any subject.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2020 at 11.59pm GMT.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Royal Holloway University of London UK
- You must be a new undergraduate with international fee status with a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- You must demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, which will be assessed via your scholarship statement.
- You will also need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Successful applicants will receive a £4,000 fee reduction in their first year of study.
How to Apply: You must apply via Royal Holloway Direct.
You will need to complete a scholarship statement of no more than 400 words as part of your application which demonstrates outstanding leadership skills. You should also include in your statement:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways