Royal Holloway University of London International Future Leaders Scholarships 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students
This scholarship is available to international students studying any subject.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2020 at 11.59pm GMT.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Royal Holloway University of London UK
- You must be a new undergraduate with international fee status with a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- You must demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, which will be assessed via your scholarship statement.
- You will also need to hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway before you can apply.
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Successful applicants will receive a £4,000 fee reduction in their first year of study.
How to Apply: You must apply via Royal Holloway Direct.
You will need to complete a scholarship statement of no more than 400 words as part of your application which demonstrates outstanding leadership skills. You should also include in your statement:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- what your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)