HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme 2019 for Graduates Worldwide
Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then the International Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
Application Deadline: 10th February 2019
Eligible Countries: All
To Be Taken At (Country): Mostly Amsterdam, The Netherlands
About the Award: You will begin the journey at our Head Office in Amsterdam where you will be introduced to the HEINEKEN history, products and values, and start meeting the people that make the company great!With three one-year assignments you will have challenging and contrasting learning experiences within a Function. Every year, you explore a new country, start a new job, and learn a different culture, professionally and personally. This will test your learning agility and provide you with unforgettable experiences.
Fields of Employment:
Marketing & Sales
Eligibility: We are looking for learning agile graduates that show us where we should go next. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-sufficient, aspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever you are. If you value passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet, then you can have great success here.
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2019 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Finance, and a degree in Finance, Economics, Business or any similar field
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- Salary according to Dutch market conditions, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
How to Apply: Apply for the distinct positions on the Program Webpage (see Link below).
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy
25 things You Didn’t Know About Studying Medicine
15 Underrated Things Successful People Do, Poor People Don’t Do