University of Pretoria Masters Degree in Disability Rights (Full Scholarships Available) 2019 – South Africa
The Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria is launching in 2019 a LLM/MPhil (Disability Rights in Africa) degree.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for African students.
To Be Taken At (Country): South Africa
About the Award: This two-year programme is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online
interaction and residential block-weeks in Pretoria. Two contact sessions will be scheduled every year (four contact sessions over the period of two years).
- Law students (LLM option): A degree allowing access to the legal profession
- Non-law students (MPhil option): At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to disability rights
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: A very limited number scholarships (3 full scholarships) will be available for African citizens.
Duration of Programme: two years
How to Apply:
- Click here to read about the application process
- Click here to apply online (please note – you must create an account on the Submittable platform before you can apply)
Award Providers: University of Pretoria