University of Pretoria Masters Degree in Disability Rights (Full Scholarships Available) 2019 – South Africa
The Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria is launching in 2019 a LLM/MPhil (Disability Rights in Africa) degree.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for African students.
To Be Taken At (Country): South Africa
About the Award: This two-year programme is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online
interaction and residential block-weeks in Pretoria. Two contact sessions will be scheduled every year (four contact sessions over the period of two years).
- Law students (LLM option): A degree allowing access to the legal profession
- Non-law students (MPhil option): At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to disability rights
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award: A very limited number scholarships (3 full scholarships) will be available for African citizens.
Duration of Programme: two years
How to Apply:
- Click here to read about the application process
- Click here to apply online (please note – you must create an account on the Submittable platform before you can apply)
Award Providers: University of Pretoria
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways