Russian Government Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for scholarships awards for 2019/2020 academic year tenable in Russia.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2019
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): Russia
Fields of Study:
- Undergraduate: General and Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Science and Technology, Engineering and Computer Sciences and Technology, Social Science
- Masters: Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Energy and Technology, Ecology and Management of Natural Resources, Applied Hydrometeorology, Engineering and Computer Science and Technology
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
- Should have completed their Senior High School education within the last 2 (two) years (i.e. 2016 or 2017).
- Score Aggregate Six (6) to Eight (8) for Medicine and a minimum of aggregate Fifteen (15) for other programmes.
- Must not be more than Twenty-Three (23) years of age.
- Hold at least second class upper bachelor degree in relevant subject.
- Must provide list of publications and/or abstract (if any is available).
- Must be proficient in the Russian Language (both spoken and written).
- Must have completed National Service.
- Current highest certificate should not be more than 5years old.
- Must not be more than Thirty-Five (35) years of age.
- Medical specialty – 5 years working experience after completion of General Medical Programme.
Number of Awards: Nor specified
Value of Award: The Russian Government provides the following:
- – Tuition,
- – Basic monthly allowance
The Ghanaian Government provides the following (subject to the availability of funds):
- – One return economy airfare
- – Monthly living allowance
- – Annual medical insurance
Duration of Program: Candidate’s chosen program.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing with photocopies of their WASSCE result-slips, Birth Certificate, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcript and other relevant documents as well as their Telephone and / or E-mail address to the:
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECTRARIAT
P.O. BOX M. 75
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Award Providers: Government of Russia
Important Notes: Applicants who do not apply through the Secretariat would be deemed ineligible to access the Award.