Russian Government Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for scholarships awards for 2019/2020 academic year tenable in Russia.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2019
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): Russia
Fields of Study:
- Undergraduate: General and Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Science and Technology, Engineering and Computer Sciences and Technology, Social Science
- Masters: Clinical Medicine, Nuclear Energy and Technology, Ecology and Management of Natural Resources, Applied Hydrometeorology, Engineering and Computer Science and Technology
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
- Should have completed their Senior High School education within the last 2 (two) years (i.e. 2016 or 2017).
- Score Aggregate Six (6) to Eight (8) for Medicine and a minimum of aggregate Fifteen (15) for other programmes.
- Must not be more than Twenty-Three (23) years of age.
- Hold at least second class upper bachelor degree in relevant subject.
- Must provide list of publications and/or abstract (if any is available).
- Must be proficient in the Russian Language (both spoken and written).
- Must have completed National Service.
- Current highest certificate should not be more than 5years old.
- Must not be more than Thirty-Five (35) years of age.
- Medical specialty – 5 years working experience after completion of General Medical Programme.
Number of Awards: Nor specified
Value of Award: The Russian Government provides the following:
- – Tuition,
- – Basic monthly allowance
The Ghanaian Government provides the following (subject to the availability of funds):
- – One return economy airfare
- – Monthly living allowance
- – Annual medical insurance
Duration of Program: Candidate’s chosen program.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply in writing with photocopies of their WASSCE result-slips, Birth Certificate, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcript and other relevant documents as well as their Telephone and / or E-mail address to the:
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECTRARIAT
P.O. BOX M. 75
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Award Providers: Government of Russia
Important Notes: Applicants who do not apply through the Secretariat would be deemed ineligible to access the Award.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Reasons You Should Study Abroad
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy
25 things You Didn’t Know About Studying Medicine