In collaboration with Dubai Chamber, HIPA invites all professional and amateur photographers to take part in a photo contest dedicated to the similarities between the UAE and Africa in terms of tradition, food, drink, environment, architecture, business and any other human activity.
Application Deadline: 6th October 2017.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa and the Middle East
To Be Taken At (Country): The winning photo will be announced during the 4th Global Business Forum (GBF) on Africa, which is set to take place on the 1st and 2nd of November 2017 at Dubai’s Madinat Jumeirah.
- The competition is open for submissions on Instagram through the hashtag #HIPAContest_NxtGenPhoto
- Participants must be individuals aged 18 years and over at the time of their submission.
- You can only submit one photo for this competition.
- The submitted photo must have an original file in JPEG format, with high quality and resolution, of a minimum 5 MB in size, the minimum of the longest edge should be no less than 2000 pixel and the quality no less than 300dpi to be suitable for publication.
- The submitted photo must not contain any tag(s), signature(s), initial(s), frame, border(s), logo(s) or any other references and/or marks added by the participant.
- Basic technical editing of the photo is acceptable, provided that any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo.
- HIPA and Dubai Chamber preserves the right to assess and discard from the competition any submitted photo deemed, contrary to the foregoing.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive contents, including nudity, violence and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the UAE’s religious, cultural and/or public morals, traditions and practices will be disqualified.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: Submissions for the contest will be accepted via Instagram only.
Award Providers: HIPA