Robert Gordon University Full Under/Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students 2017/2018
Robert Gordon University offers scholarships to full-time, on-campus International students and full fee paying students from the rest of the United Kingdom outside of Scotland (RUK students).
Application Deadline: 1st July 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Type: undergraduate and postgraduate
- Have received an offer and selected RGU as their firm choice for any full time undergraduate programme
- Hold or expect to achieve three A-levels at grade A (or equivalent qualifications)
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment.
- Must be a self-funded student
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: Full tuition fee scholarship for first year of study.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or skype interview.
- Deadline for application: 1 July 2017. Successful candidates will be informed by 1 August 2017.
- Download and complete the application form:Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
- Send your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Provider: Robert Gordon University