Robert Gordon University Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
Robert Gordon University offers the Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate full scholarships to on-campus International students and full fee paying students.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit
- Holder of an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
- One full year’s tuition fee for one year of study
- For students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course
How to Apply: Applicants must
- Have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course
- Applicants must then submit a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
- Download and complete the application form:Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
- Deadline for application: Sunday 30 June 2019.
- Send your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.
- Successful candidate will be informed by Sunday 21 July 2019.