Fortis Fellowship (formerly Future Global Leaders Fellowship) for Outstanding 2nd Year University Students (Fully-funded) 2020
The Fortis Fellowship is a 3-year program that identifies the world’s most outstanding university students from humble backgrounds and prepares them for entry into the Fortis Society. Fortis Fellows participate in expedited cooptation process to enter the Fortis Society upon completion of the Fellowship.*
Application Deadline: 26th March 2020
Eligible Countries: All
About the Award: The Fellowship provides resources to support Fellows throughout their education and prepare them for entry into the Fortis Society upon completion of the Fellowship via an expedited cooptation process. Over three years, the Fellowship provides mentorship from high-level professionals, individualized internship and career advising, leadership training workshops, and access to a worldwide network of exceptional student leaders.
The Fortis Fellowship is awarded to extraordinary 2nd-year university students around the world who embody the values of the Fortis Society.
Type: Fellowship, Undergraduate
Eligibility: The Fortis Fellowship is available to high-achieving students from humble backgrounds around the world. Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus or in your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate: strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition
Selection Criteria: All applicants are screened based on their potential to become prominent global leaders in their fields and their history of proactively creating positive change.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week Intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship;
(4) Customized career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Duration of Fellowship: The Future Global Leaders Fellowship officially starts in July, when all newly selected FGL Fellows come together for an intensive 20-day leadership training.
How to Apply: Applicants will need to download the following documents and submit them with their application:
- Signed copy of the Fortis Society Honor Pledge
- Fortis Fellowship Resume Template
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Apply to Win DAAD Scholarship in Germany
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win