University of Brighton International Scholarships 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students
Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships. For 2020/2021 entry, there are up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international undergraduate taught-degree students.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2020 12:00 BST
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in academic year 2020.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students that are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study only.
How to Apply: For the 2020 academic year please complete the form to the side.