University of Brighton International Scholarships 2019/2020 for Undergraduate Students
Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships. For 2019/2020 entry, there are up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international undergraduate taught-degree students.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student holding an offer for an undergraduate taught degree.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for 2019 entry.
- Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students that are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate programme.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- You will also need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
How to Apply:
- For the 2019 academic year, please email [email protected] with your University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
- The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form.
- Application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Award Provider: University of Brighton
- You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the number of scholarships is limited.
- Please note that any accompanying documentation will not be returned and that the university’s Scholarship Award Committee’s decision is final.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win
Do Not Move To Germany If…