university of brighton
Studying at the University of Brighton
Brighton University is a vibrant multi-campus university on England’s south coast with a strong emphasis on realistic, innovative, and professional education. All Undergraduate programs provide job-related learning opportunities, with many providing technical accreditation and expanded work placements. Students may adopt their degree to match their particular interests by optional modules.
The university is a career focused university with excellent facilities and business connections. Brighton is a student-friendly city with famous beaches, where you will be part of a diverse global community.
Why choose the University of Brighton?
- Fantastic Facilities
You will have access to high – tech facilities in the school, science labs, some of the highlights include a flight simulator, wind turbines, bimolecular science labs, state – of – the – art radio and television studios, industrial looms, and internationally respected design archives.
- More than a just Degree
T the University of Brighton, you can try so many activities when you are not studying. There are 60+ sports clubs ad 100+ student societies, which are a great way to do what you love or try something new, and to make friends at the same time.
- Nationally Recognized Teaching
The university won a silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). This means your learning environment and the teaching you will receive are consistently better than the national requirements for the United Kingdom’s higher education.
- An exciting Student City
Experience life at Brighton, a creative, vibrant, student-friendly city. You can enjoy fish chips on the famous beach, relax with friends at the many independent cafés, and explore the markets and shops in the North Laine. There is so much to do here!
Brighton University has a postgraduate population of nearly 3,600 students from a variety of backgrounds whose academic experience is enhanced by our research’s high quality. Their postgraduate courses will help you to begin your career, grow it or alter it. The majority give you full or part-time opportunities for research so you can balance work, life and study.
Do These Before Applying for Postgraduate studies
- Consider the benefits of postgraduate study
- Read about the application process
- Choose your wish to study
- Select how you intend to study, whether part-time or full time.
- Find out about their academic and English language entry requirement
- Attend their future study opportunities at a postgraduate open evening.
After sending in your application, here things to do:
- Use the applicant area to track the progress of your application and keep your details up to date
- Attend the interview, if you have been invited because this is your chance to meet tutors to ask them questions.
- Get an understanding of the offer that you have received.
- Respond to your offer
- Prepare for your course, because once you have accepted your place at Brighton, you can now begin your enrollment tasks.
What else to do
- Apply for accommodation
- Look at your funding options
- Ask them any questions that you might have.
The University of Brighton offers a broad spectrum of courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Some of the courses available at the school are:
- Accounting (ACCA) MSc (PGDip)
- Accounting and Finance B.Sc(Hons)
- Advanced Occupational Therapy MSc (PGCert PGDip)
- Business Management B.Sc (Hons)
- Business Computing B.Sc (Hons)
- Business Management B.Sc(Hons)
- Civil Engineering MEng
- Clinical Education MSc
- Clinical Pharmacy MSc
- Mathematics B.Sc (Hons) among many others
Other Opportunities for International Students
Choose to be part of a British institution that offers you with appropriate academic knowledge and an opportunity to use that information to gain real-world work experience. Gaining an internationally recognized degree from Brighton University will train you anywhere in the world for a successful career. You’re going to study and work in beautiful places, and have great experiences along the way.
You will have access to modern infrastructure and a variety of support and services, including a digital library, electronic and research equipment, diverse employment and personal support, and incentives to volunteer or engage in sport.
This fee information is for students beginning in the academic year
- For the first year of the degree, the tuition fees are £ 9,250.
- If this is your first degree, you don’t have to pay the tuition fees up front-you can get a tuition fee loan.
- You will start paying off a student loan when you finish studying and receive over the amount of interest, which currently stands at £ 25,725 per year.
Ever since the days of little beginnings dating back to the 1850s, the University of Brighton has grown to a complex and a diverse institution based in three locations across the south coast of England; the students here are a part of a dynamic, diverse and a creative community that embraces partnership working that makes a positive difference to society.
Enrolling at the University of Brighton will have more impact on a student, socially and morally rather than just academic influence.
Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships. For 2020/2021 entry, there are ...
Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships. For 2017 entry, there are ...