University of Brighton International Postgraduate Students Scholarships 2017/2018
Applications are now open for international students to apply for the University of Brighton scholarships. For 2017 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
Application Deadline: There are four application deadlines throughout the year: 31st January, 31st March, 31st May, and 31st July 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International countries
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Type: Postgraduate taught
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must:
- be new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer of admission.
- have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2016 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
Selection Criteria: The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
Candidate will also need to show that they have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
Number of Awardees: Thirty (30)
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is worth £5,000 off the cost of students’ tuition fees for each year of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: One (1) year
How to Apply: Visit the scholarship webpage to apply
Award Provider: University of Brighton
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)