The University of Manchester is offering scholarships to high school achievers who desire to undertake their Bachelors degree programme at the University 2017/2018.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
About the Award: The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester is offering up to ten Scholarships of £2,000 per annum for well qualified international undergraduate students. These scholarships will be renewed for each year of fulltime study at The University of Manchester, up to a maximum of four years, and subject to students’ sustained academic performance.
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their High School final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS form.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate programme in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester as their firm choice by the end of June for entry the following September.
- Applicants must have submitted their examination results to the Faculty by the end of August.
Number of Awardees: up to ten Scholarships
Value of Scholarship: £2,000
Duration of Scholarship: Every year
How to Apply: All international students will be considered automatically for these scholarships, and need not apply for them. Prospective students will be notified of their eligibility for the International Scholarship as soon as they satisfy the entrance requirements. Since the International Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis, the recipients are not known to the school until the beginning of the academic year.
Award Provider: Manchester University