Female Entrepreneur? Apply for She Leads Africa Accelerator Program 2018
The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. Apply now for your chance to get one step closer to being one of Nigeria’s most prominent business women.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
About the Award: She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organisation has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 30,000 members across Africa.
The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of a Demo Day will receive a N 2mn investment from She Leads Africa Fund.
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- Technology companies only i.e. a business that manufactures or develops any form of technology e.g websites, software etc or leverages technology to build its business model.
- Less than 3 years in operations
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- 3 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
Duration of Scholarship: 3 months
How to Apply
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend three 1-week boot camps being trained by the SLA team and connecting with some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Complete bi-weekly online workshops.
- Join the Demo Day in Lagos slated for October and pitch your business to a room of local and international investors and media.
Award Provider: SLA Accelerator is in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance and Guaranty Trust Bank
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Apply to Win DAAD Scholarship in Germany
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win