The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. Apply now for your chance to get one step closer to being one of Nigeria’s most prominent business women.
Application Deadline: 25th June 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
About the Award: She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organisation has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 30,000 members across Africa.
The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of a Demo Day will receive a N 2mn investment from She Leads Africa Fund.
- Business with at least one woman as a shareholder between the ages of 18-35
- Business must have launched. Ideas only on paper will not be accepted
- Business must be based in Nigeria
- Business cannot have raised more than $50,000 in external funding
- Business should be less than 3 years old
Number of Awardees: not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- Media attention to raise your local + international profile
- Direct access to Nigeria’s best business minds
- Opportunity for N2mn investment
- Opportunity to pitch to a room full of investors
- 3-months of hands on support from a team of experts
Duration of Scholarship: 3 months
How to Apply
- Step 1: Check our eligibility requirements to make sure you can apply.
- Step 2: Review the application form.
- Step 3: Study all the resources that SLA has created to give you guidance on how to put together a winning application.
- Step 4: Attend an info or training session during the week of April 11. These are being held in person in Lagos and Abuja or online.
- Step 5: Get your application materials together and press send before the May 31 deadline.
Award Provider: SLA Accelerator is in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance and Guaranty Trust Bank