The La Trobe University, Australia Excellent Scholarship offers a 50% reduction on annual tuition fees for international students, who will be studying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs for the entire course duration. …
La Trobe University
La Tribe University is a multi-campus public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was established in the year 1967. The University has two other major campuses located in the city of Bendigo and Albury-Wodonga. Also, there are other smaller regional campuses located in Mildura, Shepparton, and Bendigo.
The University has both undergraduate and postgraduate studies available in their two colleges. The University has a global reputation for high academic performance and innovation. According to Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020, La Trobe University is places at 291 and 400th for 2020 QS World University Rankings.
Most important, it has top-notch world-class teaching and research facilities. La Trobe University provides excellent resources centers for its students giving them the best tools in achieving high academic performance. For example, outstanding libraries, excellent residential colleges, noteworthy IT services, sports facilities, and more.
Postgraduate Degrees at La Trobe University
The institution provides one of the best postgraduate degree programs to students. Students have high teaching satisfaction derived from the institute. They provide postgraduate degree program both for domestic and international.
Some major criteria you need to know when in pursuit of a postgraduate degree in the University.
These courses are available in the following facilities for the Postgraduate Degree program;
Courses under Education and Teaching
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Special Education
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
Courses under Law and Criminology
- Master of Laws
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Law and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Cybersecurity(Law)
Courses under Health
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Master of Disability Practice
- Master of Physiotherapy Practice
Courses under Arts, Social Science, and Communication
- Master of Community Planning and Development
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Communication (Journalism Innovation)
- Master of International Development
- Master of Professional Archaeology
Courses under IT and Engineering
- Master of Cybersecurity (Business Operations)
- Master of Engineering (Electronics)
- Master of Internet of Things
- Master of Cybersecurity (Computer Science)
- Master of Artificial Intelligence
Courses under Science
- Master of Biotechnology Management
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Master of Chemical Sciences
Courses under Business School
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management
- Master of Business Information Management and Systems
Available Scholarships at La Trobe University
- La Trobe Excellence Scholarship: The University sponsors students in pursuit of their study. It’s available for both domestic and international students to undergo a course in the institution. The University provides 15%, 20%, and even up to 25% reduction on course fees for an entire degree. The University offers the scholarship base on academic merit. Only students with past high academic performance are eligible for it. Interested students are to submit their application online via the school portal. It’s open until the 31st of August, 2020.
- La Trobe Women Scholarship: The University sponsors women in IT, Data Science, Cybersecurity, and Engineering with Scholarship. But it’s only made available to students that are citizens of Australia, or Students with Australia permanent resident visa/permanent humanitarian visa. And the scholarship is based on academic merit. Applications are to be submitted online before the deadline, 29th of January, 2020.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate regional campus scholarships: La Trobe sponsors international students in pursuit of undergraduate or postgraduate courses with a fund worth up to $5,000.
– Candidates must be an international student.
– Good command of English Language
– Excellent academic performance
– Candidate must have an unconditional offer for the degree program at any of their campuses
- 2020 La Trobe University 50% Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship: The University offers international students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate study a 50% reduction on annual tuition fees for their entire course. Only students who are citizens and residents of Vietnam are eligible for the scholarship. Application ends 31st of December, 2019.
Tuition Fees/Cost of Living
Australia is one of the most expensive countries for University education. And it can be a little tasking for international students. The fees vary depending on the course of study, the number of years, and the lifestyle of the student. On average, La Trobe students need between 1,400 and 3,000 AUD each month to handle their living expenses, they include feeding, housing, and more.
The table below has a general illustration of the average tuition fees/cost of living in some major areas.
|Average one Year Tuition Cost||It’s between $15,000 to $35,000 AUD.|
|Average Accommodation Expense||
|Average Food Expense||150 – 300 AUD per week.|
|Transportation||50 and 100 AUD per month
|Other Utilities||It has up to 300 AUD per month|
In conclusion, La Trobe University is one of the best educational institutions with an efficient and effective educational system. Thus, producing most of the top brilliant students worldwide. The tuition/academic cost worth the student’s outcome.
La Trobe University Australia offers scholarships for African and international students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Australia. Apply now!