The La Trobe University, Australia Excellent Scholarship offers a 50% reduction on annual tuition fees for international students, who will be studying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs for the entire course duration.
Semester 1 2022: 24 December 2021
Semester 2 2022: 25 May 2022
Summer 1 / Term 6 2022: 26 August 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International students, citizen and resident of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Kenya, Mauritius or Vietnam.
To be taken at (country): La Trobe University, Australia
The scholarship offers a 50% reduction on annual tuition fees for international students, who will be studying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs for the entire course duration.
This scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course. You will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your Letter of Offer and accept your offer by paying the required deposit before the scholarship can be applied.
Please note: Failure to meet your condition(s) and pay the acceptance deposit on time may result in withdrawing the scholarship.
Eligible Field of Study: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the university
Scholarship Offered Since: not specified
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework scholarships
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and resident of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Kenya, Mauritius or Vietnam.
- Be applying for one of the La Trobe International Scholarship (LTIS) list of eligible courses.
- Have an overall WAM achievement of 80% or above.
- Commence their studies at any of the La Trobe University Victorian Campuses in 2022.
- Meet the University’s English language requirements and all other conditions stated on the Offer Letter.
- As a scholarship award recipient, the student should be willing to be an International student ambassador for La Trobe University during their studies.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: 50% reduction in course fees
Duration of Scholarship: These scholarships are paid across a maximum of two semesters (or 12 months).
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit a complete application for the course commencing in Semester 1 (March) or Semester 2 (July) or Summer 1 / Term 6 (November) intake of 2022 at La Trobe University – Victorian campuses.
- Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date:
- A detailed resume
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words or a 3-4 minute video to detail “Why you should be awarded with the La Trobe University Excellence Scholarship“.
Applicants who have already applied for Semester 1 or 2 or Summer 1/Term 6 of 2022 will be considered for the scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria. They must send their resume and personal statement by the specified date.
Scholarship Provider: La Trobe University Australia