KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships: The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate international students.
Application Deadline: 11th October 2023 by 5:00 p.m.(KST)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): South Korea
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
About the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships: The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate international students. KAIST international Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
KAIST welcomes applications from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
Type: Undergraduate taught
Eligibility for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: KAIST Scholarship covering entire tution fee for 4 years once admitted. Includes:
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships:
- There is no separate process for applying for scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelines here to prepare for required documents in detail.