Unlock your Path to Europe: ENRICH in Africa (EiA) Scaling Programme for African Tech Startups! Apply below.
When is Application Deadline:
11th August 2023
Tell Me About Award:
Are you an African tech startup interested in scaling to Europe?
ENRICH in Africa (EiA) has just launched its Africa to Europe scaling programme that aims to support high-potential African startups to scale into the European market.
The scaling programme is being implemented by Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Africa’s largest pan-african hub, with a focus on enabling the startups to expand and access new markets in Europe and provide strategic socio-economic and environmental benefits.
Through a curated 4-month programme, the scaling programme will support African tech startups to scale their businesses to the European market by providing them with immersive knowledge sessions on the EU market, local market insights, tailored support, and mentorship. The scaling programme will also facilitate access to funding for the startups
leveraging ENRICH in Africa Champions and CcHUB network in Europe.
Who can Apply?
o apply for the ENRICH in Africa scaling programme, you should:
- Be a registered entity incorporated in any country in Africa.
- Provide an innovative product and service that could address a pertinent European market problem.
- Have a strong business model with demonstrated traction in the
- African market.
- Have made a decision to scale to a specific European market with clearly defined market opportunities.
- Be able to communicate succinctly in English, both orally and in written form.
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of Award?
his initiative is designed to propel high-potential startups towards success in the European market. Join our curated 4-month programme, where you’ll gain invaluable insights into the EU market and receive personalized support.
How Long will Award Last?
How to Apply:
You can apply through this link here.
You can find further information about the programme below or in this link: