Africa Talent by Deloitte Graduate Program 2023 – Executive Assistant. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline:
Tell Me About Award:
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters. In Africa Talent by Deloitte two minds are coming together to deliver said purpose. Deloitte Africa’s Risk Advisory practice and Deloitte NL’s Risk Advisory practice engaged this joint venture known as Africa Talent by Deloitte: an exponentially growing ‘scaleup within a corporate. Which will leverage African knowledge and experience on international assignments to address global client challenges, influencing business. We do that through Africa talent, an innovative and entrepreneurial space and by accelerating learning and growth. Last but not least: Africa Talent’s purpose is to build a legacy for the Africa’s prosperity that we can be proud of. We create local jobs and will invest profits in society.
This space is a true encapsulation of hybrid work, whereby individuals and teams gain access and exposure to learn from and engage with their global colleagues, while working virtually from their local Deloitte office or from home.
- Independently organizing and performing secretarial and administrative work for Senior Managers.
- Performing the work in accordance with the Deloitte Support Service Catalog and procedures and guidelines
- Actively maintaining contacts with Senior Managers, with which the contact is aimed at understanding them and professionally supporting them with secretarial and administrative work
- Actively setting up and maintaining a network of relevant stakeholders at external Deloitte clients, to which Senior Managers provide services
- Actively identifying points for improvement and discussing them with the Team Lead of the NL Team
- Coordinating (alone or with a team) the more complex work in consultation with and/or following the instructions of Senior Managers
- Actively maintaining contacts with various Senior Managers, with the interaction focusing on understanding and professionally supporting the more complex and international business and industry
- Managing, maintaining and safeguarding systems, guidelines or processes
- Identifying points for improvement and proactively providing suggestions for improvement. Acting upon them in consultation with the Team Lead of the NL Team
Who can Apply?
- 3 years of work experience
- Thinking and working with the client in mind
- Focused on collaboration and being able to communicate effectively at various levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent command of English
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of Award?
- An ever dynamic and growing internal scaleup with a purpose
- The stability and trustworthiness of a purpose driven global brand, ready to build your own future and add to Africa’s prosperity
- Being the driver of Africa Talent’s day-to-day operations
- A competitive package of benefits
- A hybrid work environment with possibility to work at home some days
- A driven and ambitious team that looks to you for making the team tick
How to Apply: