Deloitte Namibia Audit Article Trainee 2024 for Graduate Namibians. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline:
Tell Me About Award:
In Namibia, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies..
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you’ll develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
Audit is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead.
The Deloitte Audit of the future is a vision of a transformed audit that:
- Enhances quality, leverages industry insight and value for our clients and our people
- Distinguishes Deloitte in the marketplace for growth and talent
- Provides a foundation for on-going innovation — in thinking and in action
- Is a business transformation initiative, not just an IT project
In a word, Deloitte Audit is innovation. It’s a whole new mind-set to how we work powered by insightful content, a methodology with a renewed focus on our client’s risks, and a new suite of technology that helps our practitioners get work done faster, more effectively and at higher quality.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
Who can Apply?
We are looking for talented Namibian candidates who are performance driven and results orientated to join our successful Audit Practice.
Your Position and Role will include:
- Forming part of the Audit team on our portfolio of large multinational and local clients
- Performing and analyzing substantive and analytical procedures;
- Performing tests of control and evaluating clients overall control environment
- Providing clients with relevant insights and staying up to date with pertinent global and local issues to provide clients with cutting edge service
- Completed CTA/PGDA from a SAICA accredited University or Institution or who have completed 9 ACCA modules
- Candidates in possession of a CTA/PGDA who are required to complete 36 months training experience
- Candidates actively studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant / ACCA designation
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English
Namibian citizens and permanent residence holder/domicile preferred, but all applications that meet requirements will be evaluated.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of Award?
As an Audit Trainee, you form part of the team on our portfolio of large multinational and local clients. Your role will include analyzing substantive and analytical procedures and performing tests of control and evaluating clients overall control environment. You will also be providing clients with relevant business insights by staying up to date with pertinent local and global issues.
How to Apply:
Submit the following documents:
- Academic record of your undergraduate degree
- Final Results/ progress report of CTA/PGDA or ACCA modules
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.