Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp at Wema Bank Plc 2023/2024 for Talented Nigerians. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
28th February 2023
Tell Me About Award:
Are you a young, passionate Tech enthusiast willing to explore the World of Tech with its limitless possibilities? The ALAT Tech Team is excited to have you at the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you gain cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem. The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and lots of others.
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja.
What Countries are Eligible?
Who is Eligible?
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate
How many Awards?
What is Value of Award?
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prize for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
How to Apply?
Interested and qualified? Go HERE to apply