Eskom Youth Employment Service Programme 2022 for Unemployed South Africans. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
7th December 2022
What Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award Take Place?
South Africa (Limpopo)
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Aged between 18 to 34
- Grade 12 or equivalent
How are Applicants Selected?
- Should not have been employed permanently with a single employer continuously for more than 1 year
- Should not be studying full time in the year of employment
- Should not have participated / registered on the YES initiative before
- Applicants will go through a recruitment process, and if successful, be placed in the Eskom Operations across the divisions.
How many Awards?
- Youth Employment Service (YES) (Distribution) LIMLANGA Cluster (Limpopo) Senior Storeperson Polokwane x2 and Bela Bela x2
- Youth Employment Service (YES) (Distribution) LIMLANGA Cluster (Limpopo) Meter Readers x10
- Youth Employment Service (YES) Eskom Holdings Limited, Kusile Power Station (Senior Clerks x4)
What is Value of Award?
If you meet the requirements listed, grab this opportunity to gain valuable work experience. Successful candidates will be given a 12-month contract to work in one of the Eskom Operations across all South African Provinces
How to Apply?