Krones Yes Youth Development Program 2023 for Unemployed South Africans
Krones Yes Youth Development Program 2023 for Unemployed South Africans. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline?
9th December 2022
Tell Me About Award:
Krones designs, develops, manufactures and installs both machines and complete filling and packaging lines on a multinational environment, its main customers being multinational breweries and beverage producers, the food industry and the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
What about Eligible Field(s)?
Krones Southern Africa currently seeks well-rounded, enthusiastic Graduates to complete a 12-month program with the organization. The successful individuals will gain experience and exposure, these roles are suitable for individuals that are seeking practical experience into the workforce.
The positions are as follows:
- Finance Intern (X1)
- Human Resources Intern (X1)
- IT Intern (X1)
- Warehouse Intern (X4)
- Procurement Intern (X2)
- Life Cycle Services Intern (X2)
- Services Intern Technical (Electrical/Mechanical) (X1)
- Service Admin Intern (X1)
- Health and Safety Intern(X1)
- General Administrative Intern (X1)
What Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award Take Place?
Who is Eligible?
- Completed relevant diploma or degree for the relevant positions
- No previous practical work experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate/ MS Office (Intermediate)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
How many Awards?
What is Value of Award?
We are looking for 15 Interns for 12 months who wish to make a difference and be part of our team for the subsidiary in Southern Africa.
How to Apply?