GameUp Africa 2022 for African Game Developers
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
5th August 2022
Tell Me About Award:
GameUp Africa is an online training program for entry-level game developers. The program is designed to take you from zero to building games such as endless runners, match 3 and platformers. You will learn how to develop, refine, and package popular games for Android and the Google Play Store.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
- Technical Skills: Individuals with existing programming knowledge are preferred
- Location: You must reside in Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, or Nigeria
- Device Requirement: Must own a computer and a smartphone
- Duration: Able to participate in a 5-month training programme
Selection Criteria: Anyone in Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya or Nigeria can apply. Our ideal candidate should possess some of the following experience :
- Have successfully completed an online software programming course in the past 12 months
- Enthusiastic about launching a game development career
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
Selected candidates can expect the following during the training.
- State of the art mobile gaming curriculum
- Self-paced and project-based learning
- Periodic assessments and evaluation
- Experience mentors from around the world
- Programme events with special guest speakers
- Option to participate in a game jam
- Certificate of Completion &
- Paid Internship for top performers
How to Apply for Program?
Bootcamp Starts: 15th August 2022