Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) 2022 for Young Nigerians
Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI) 2022 for Young Nigerians. Apply below
When is Application Deadline?
7th July 2022
Tell Me About Award:
Get indepth understanding of practical leadership models and navigate the public sector for impact. The Fellowship level features simulations and hands-on practice which include:
Training programmes and projects
Seasoned speakers, facilitators and mentors
Internships with MPs, job placements & exchange programmes
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
- Minimum educational qualification of Degree/HND
- Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills with a demonstrable and credible track record of service to community and society
- English fluency (oral and written) & development of creativity and innovation for practical, workable solutions, inclusive and sustainable
- Patriotic, visionary and passionate about Nigeria’s stability, growth and development with Interest and vision for participating in the Nigerian legislature
- Willingness to commit to the values and full programme of the LMI
- Between Ages 21 – 35
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
The LMI programme is designed and targeted at equipping and empowering dynamic young leaders interested in public sector leadership especially in legislative by providing them with necessary hands-on training and engagement in governance and public service through collaborative and inclusive leadership.
The Fellowship Programme will consist of 3 weeks residential training, 1 month internship, and 1 month virtual training & community interactions.
How to Apply for Scholarship?
Fill and submit online application form
Submit Personal Statement & Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Upload a one-minute application video