GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2021 for Graduate Ghanaians & Nigerians
General Electric is inviting applications for its Commercial Finance Analyst – ECGIP.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Job Ref.: R3579335
About the Award: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
1)Support the bid process ( bonds/financial summary report) for New Unit and Services businesses.
2)Ensure all compliance documents are accurately reflected in NEX (Commercial ERP)as per policy.
3)Support the quarter close Inquiry-to-Order process.
4)Any other task as may be assigned by the Commercial Finance Leader.
- Bachelor’s degree In Finance or any other discipline in Business
- Academic GPA 3.0 an above, out of 4 scale
- Strong analytical, numeracy along with a highly developed commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, linked workbooks, Pivot tables) a must.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Highly motivated, self-starter full of initiative.
- Working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Team player
Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Ghana
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria, Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value & Duration of Award: GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE. The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.