International Labour Organisation (ILO) Fellowships and Seed Grants for Junior Researchers from Developing Countries 2021
The ILO project “From Research to Action: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor” (RTA) , in collaboration with IOM and support from USDOL, invites you to submit high-quality research proposals on child labour, forced labour, and human trafficking. The project will provide funding to support researchers from a variety of disciplines to fill knowledge gaps and achieve policy impact.
Application Deadline: 16th April 2021 at 4 pm (GMT+1).
Type: Fellowship, Grants
- The Research Fellowship is open to PhD degree holders, PhD students, or Master’s degree holders with 5 years of relevant research and teaching experience.
- The Seed Grant is open to PhD degree holders, PhD students, or Master’s students.
- Candidates from the Global South, female candidates, and underrepresented populations in the research community are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Countries: Countries in the Global South
Value & Number of Awards:
- 3 Research fellowships of $18,000 USD each for 12 months.
- 10 Seed grant projects of up to $10,000 USD each for 9 months.
How to Apply: You can find more details about the application and assessment criteria in the following documents:
- Information on the Fellowships for Junior Researchers
- Information on the Seed Grants for Master and PhD students
- Assessment criteria
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.