Study in Holland: ITC Foundation Scholarships in Spatial Engineering 2021/2022 for Students from Developing Countries
A number of partial scholarships are available from the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme, which will be awarded to applicants for the Master’s Spatial Engineering. Applicants must be residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance.
- 15th February 2021
- 12th April 2021
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
About the Award: The ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme is available for excellent students applying for ITC’s
Master’s Spatial Engineering.
Eligible Field of Study (Students must have a Bachelors degree in): Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Architecture and town planning, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics and computer sciences, Natural sciences, Other, Transport and communication.
Eligibility: Additional requirements for the application for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme include:
– Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
– Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
– Academic performance among the top 10%
– English: IELTS 6.5
– Relevant background for the intended field of study
– Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Euro27,600 Partial tuition waiver.
- As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs in full before the payment deadline).
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply:
- First, you must have applied for the ITC course of your interest through the on-line application system and have received an academic acceptance letter.
- If subsequently you are interested to apply to the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form.