ITC Foundation Scholarships in Spatial Engineering 2021/2022 for Developing Countries – University of Twente, The Netherlands
A number of partial scholarships are available from the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme, which will be awarded to applicants for the Master’s Programme in Spatial Engineering.
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
About the Award: The ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme is available to students with a very good academic track record applying for the Master’s Programme in Spatial Engineering:
Application for the ITC Foundation Scholarship programme is a procedure separate from the application for enrolment in the master’s programme Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente. Before applying for the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme you first should apply for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through our on-line application system to become academically accepted.
Eligibility: Additional requirements for the application for the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme include:
- Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
- Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- English: IELTS 6.5
- Relevant background for the intended field of study
- Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs in full before the payment deadline).
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- First, you must have applied for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through the on-line application system and have received an academic acceptance letter.
- If subsequently you are interested to apply to the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form via the link below.
- Apply Here