Alianza 4 Universidades (A4U) Call for Applications 2021 for Staff and Student Mobility
Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme (Action KA107). Through these funds, students and staff from partner universities in Russia, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Iran and Malasia and from A4U universities have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
- Application deadline for PhD students and staff: 12th March 2021.
- Application deadline for Bachelor and Master students: 9th April 2021.
Eligible Countries: Russia, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Iran and Malasia
To be taken at (University): List of Participating universities are in Program Webpage (see link below)
About the Award: Alianza 4 Universidades (A4U) is a consortium of four Spanish public universities. The consortium is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union to enable student and staff exchange
between universities members of the A4U and six South African partner universities
Type: Undergraduate, PhD, Masters, Short course
Eligibility: The calls are open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students and staff from the participating universities (details can be found in the Calls).
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Grants provide a monthly/daily allowance and a fixed travel quota to cover the flight expenses.
Duration of Programme:
- For Bachelor and Master students the mobility is from a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 5 months. PhD students should check the call for details. For staff, the mobility period is 5 days plus 2 days for travel. In total, 7 days will be covered by the grant.
- Mobilities can be carried out during 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 academic years and should end by 31 July 2023.
How to Apply:
Table of equivalence of B2 level in English to other English certificates
Fields of education codes to be used in learning and mobility agreements
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying