Sports: Dream Together Masters Scholarships 2020/2022 for Developing Countries (Fully funded to South Korea)
Unique opportunity to master sport management skills in a multicultural environment.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020 (by Korean Standard Time 6:00pm)
To be taken at (country): Seoul National University, South Korea
About the Award: The Dream Together Master is a graduate scholarship programme at the Seoul National University, Korea, which is fully funded by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) and the Korea Sports Promotion Foundation (KSPO). It is a unique opportunity to hone sport management skills in a multicultural environment. Every year, FISU presents candidates for this scholarship.
- The DTM programme is offered to countries recognised in the List of Official Development Aid Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (Developing countries)
- FISU invites its member National University Sports Federations (NUSFs) to present candidates for this scholarship.
- Achievements in sport, education and social activity would be highly appreciated – especially at FISU events – and that preference will be given to top level athletes as well as to applicants that are interested on writing a thesis related to the University Sports Movement.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- International Students: Full Scholarship
- International Students from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC)
- Full scholarship including tuition, flight tickets, dormitory fees, living expenses and insurance fees
How to Apply: All required forms and documents are as below and can be found in these links:
- Application form
- Personal statement form
- Explanatory statement form
- Recommendation form, as candidates are required to provide an official recommendation letter from their National University Sports Federation or Continental University Sports Federation.
- A checklist of documents
Achievements in sport, education and social activity are always highly valued – especially at FISU events – and preference will be given to competitive athletes as well as to applicants that are interested on writing a thesis related to the University Sports Movement (refer to study plan in Form 2).
In addition to submitting the documents to FISU’s Education department, candidates must also send hard copies of the required documents to the following address:
Division of Global Sport Management, Talent Development Building 153, Room 316, Seoul National University 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu Seoul, KOREA, 08826.
More information about the Dream Together Masters programme can be found here: dtm.snu.ac.kr
It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It