Rainoil Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for Young Nigerians
Applications are invited for Rainoil Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for Young Nigerians
Application Deadline: 25th November, 2020
About the Award: Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
- First Degree in Accounting and Engineering related course.
- With a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit. ·
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience ·
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2020 ·
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Rainoil’s Trainee Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates in Nigeria. The program is designed to fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at Rainoil. To upskill the Trainees through our Rainoil Academy Program as well as on-the-job training through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
- The Program is designed to adopt a blended learning approach – classroom and online learning experience. Trainees will also be exposed to role play development experience through job rotations and other holistic career development interventions which include career counselling, mentoring and coaching.
- The Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for top graduates to be part of a company that has & continue to set the pace in the downstream subsector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Duration of Award: Full Time
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.