NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2019 for Nigerian Graduates. Apply Now
Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at(country):Successful candidates may be required to work in any of NNPC business locations across Nigeria.
About the Award: NNPC, an equal opportunity employer, offers exceptional career and development opportunities in a challenging and diverse workplace. We seek dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals.
Field of Study See below
Eligibility: NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
|SCIENCE||Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.|
|ENGINEERING||Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.|
|BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT||Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.|
|ART/HUMANITIES||Mass Commuincation, English and History.|
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
Duration of Programme: Fulltime
How to Apply: Apply Here
- It is important to go through all application requirements and FAQ on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them