Study in China: Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST) Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Applications are open for the Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST) Scholarships for International students to study in China. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
About the Award: Bachelor, master and doctorate programs are open to international students in 2019. JUST offers programs in Chinese as well as in English.
All degree specialties and disciplines of JUST, delivered in Chinese, are available to overseas applicants, while only the listed programs (see Program Webpage Link below) are available to overseas applicants.
Type: Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate (PhD)
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 25 years old; Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 40 years old; doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows: TOEFL 550 (IBT 80) or IELTS 5.5, but not required for native English speaker. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs should have recent HSK Level 4 certificate or HSK Junior-C certificate. Those who cannot meet this requirement can apply for Chinese language courses whose duration normally will not exceed a year. They will then be eligible to our programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Scholarship award will cover tuition, allowance and accommodation.
Duration of Program(s):
- Bachelor: 4 years
- Masters: 2 years
- PhD: 3 years
How to Apply: Documents of admission will be sent before June 30, 2018. With the JUST International Student Admission Notice and JW202 Form, admitted students should go to the Chinese embassy or consulate to apply for entry visa (X status visa) to China.
It is important to go through the Application requirements and documents in the Program Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Award Providers: Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST)
- Jasmine Scholarship can only be awarded after the application is approved, and is incompatible with other scholarships provided by JUST.
- Jasmine TSP Program is only available for applicants of Special Economic Animal Rearing and Biology.
- Full Scholarship includes Comprehensive Insurance Fee +Accommodation Fee+ Tuition +Living Allowance.
- If you apply for a Provincial Scholarship, you also need to submit your application in JUST online application platform. Here are the Links for both platforms.