Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
Kansas State University (K-State) has opened applications for its international students’ scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): USA
Eligibility: The International Excellence Scholarship is Awarded to incoming international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.75-4.00 (or above).
Number of Awards: 30
Value of Award:
- $8,000 renewable award
- 3.0 K-State GPA required for renewal
- See general renewal requirements and renewal lengths
How to Apply:
- All admitted degree-seeking international undergraduate students may apply for these scholarships. If you apply, you will be automatically considered for, and could receive, all three awards.
- To apply for scholarship consideration, please submit a personal statement via email to [email protected] no later than the application deadline listed below. Please include your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- The personal statement should be no more than 500 words and answer the question: “What will you contribute to the K-State Family as a student?” While the statement should be in English, your proficiency level will not be a factor in your consideration.