Nottingham Trent University LLM sub-Saharan African Scholarships 2021/2022 for African Students – UK
Nottingham Law School is pleased to offer one competitive scholarship up to the value of the international tuition fee for the academic year 2021/2022 .
Courses starting September 2021:
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Final deadline: Wednesday 30th June 2021 (16:00 GMT)
Courses starting January 2022:
- Wednesday 13th October 2021 (16:00 GMT)
- Final deadline: Wednesday 10th November 2021 (16:00 GMT)
Eligible Countries: sub-Saharan African Countries
To be taken at (country): Nottingham Trent University, UK
Type: Masters taught
Selection Criteria and Eligibility:
- Applications are welcome from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters programme (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
- The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate who most closely meets the criteria for the award.
- The scholarship decision will be made by an awarding committee and all decisions are final.
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship is for tuition fees only and does not cover your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Applying for your scholarship is simple.
- Just complete one application form and we’ll assess you for all scholarships open to you.
- You need to have an offer to study with us before you can apply for your scholarship.
If your application for the sub-Saharan African International Scholarship is unsuccessful, you will be automatically considered for other Nottingham Trent International Scholarships.