Queen Mary University of London Chevening Partner Award for Economics (Fully-funded for Masters Degree in the UK) 2020/2021
Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening – the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders – to provide a large number of full scholarships for study on our one-year Masters courses.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2019
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. of, Congo, Rep. of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To be Taken at (Country): UK
About the Award: Every year we host a large cohort of the 1500 Chevening Scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. In addition the standard Chevening Awards, Queen Mary is a Chevening Partner and funds an additional awards for those who are selected by Chevening. The School of Economics and Finance is funding an additional scholarship for 2020 entry for a candidate who has an offer for MSc Economics.
Field(s) of Study: MSc Economics
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Partner Award you must rank Queen Mary as your first choice university.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- All Chevening awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long programme of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
Duration of Award: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Applications for all scholarships must be made directly to the Chevening: full details on how to apply are available on the Chevening’s webpages.
- Candidates should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at Queen Mary through our online portal in the normal way.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.