Imara Fellowship 2020 for Young Kenyans
Are you a Kenyan Youth interested in learning about policy? Imara Fellowship invites you to apply to a one-year exciting programme which will bring you to join a family of diverse young leaders with whom you will share insights, question scenarios and learn from each other.
Application Deadline: 21st October 2019 00:00hrs
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya
Eligibility: To be considered for the Imara Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be between 18 and 35 years of age
• Be a Kenyan National
• Demonstrate desire to serving in or influencing the public sector or service/public affairs
• Demonstrate commitment, and sustained involvement (For the entire Fellowship period (1 year) that impacts their community, county or country. Eligibility:
Selection Criteria: The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
• A proven record of leadership, accomplishment and working with the youth in community engagement
• A demonstrated commitment to public sector, politics community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
• The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
• Strong social and communication skills; must be able to write
• Proactive attitude;
• A commitment to remain engaged in the communities and country.
The program encourages diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic group, religion or disability.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Through a residential academy, online learning & actual engagement in counties, Imara takes its fellows through a thorough and rigorous exposition on how to approach leadership in the public sector.
How to Apply: Apply in Link below