Apply: Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship (Fully-funded to One Young World Conference 2019)
This year, Lenovo will support one young innovator to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 held in London from 22 – 25 October.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
About the Award: The successful scholar will join 2,000+ fellow young leaders from 190+ countries for four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops. The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to apply to give a keynote speech, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
This scholarship is particularly intended to support a young leader who is helping to provide better access to STEM education and technology to underserved groups, or one who is leveraging technology to make a tangible impact in their community, country or world at large.
Eligibility: Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- If you are to receive this scholarship, you agree to participate in interviews and articles that will be published by Lenovo.
- Evidenced delivery of social impact
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative results
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Duration of Award: 22 – 25 October 2019
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Important Notes: Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application.
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World