Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany
Audi and its Environmental Foundation are collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 16 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit in The Hague, Netherlands.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2020 at 24:00GMT
Eligible Countries: Any
To be taken at (country): Munich, Germany
About the Award: Founded by AUDI AG in 2009, The Audi Environmental Foundation works to promote sustainable behavior and technologies that benefit both the environment and society.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that influence society, politics and business. The Foundation recognises that developing sound solutions to these challenges calls for collaboration with a broad network of partners, especially young people and the leaders among them.
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability and the environment? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2020!
In addition to participating in the One Young World Summit, Audi Scholars will join an exclusive pre-event where they will connect with fellow innovators from the programme as well as experts from the Audi Environmental Foundation.
Eligibility: If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact on environmental topics, then this scholarship is for you.
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environment issues
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field
Number of Awards: 16
Value of Award:
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich which takes place from 14 – 17 October.
- Hotel accomodation in Munich on a shared basis between 13 and 17 October, 2020.
- Participation in an exclusive pre-Summit event held in in Munich by Audi AG and Audi Environmental Foundation on 14 October.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on the nights of 14, 15, 16 and 17 October
- Ground transport between Summit venues
- Return air or rail travel for scholars living outside of Germany
Duration of Award: 14 – 17th October 2020
How to Apply: Apply
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)