Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2022: Audi and its Environmental Foundation are collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit in Tokyo, Japan.
Application Deadline: 25th January 2022 at 24:00GMT
Eligible Countries: Any
To be taken at (country): Tokyo, Japan
About the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship Award: Founded by AUDI AG in 2009, The Audi Environmental Foundation works to promote sustainable behavior and technologies that benefit both the environment and society.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that influence society, politics and business. The Foundation recognises that developing sound solutions to these challenges calls for collaboration with a broad network of partners, especially young people and the leaders among them.
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability and the environment? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2022!
In addition to participating in the One Young World Summit, Audi Scholars will join an exclusive pre-event where they will connect with fellow innovators from the programme as well as experts from the Audi Environmental Foundation.
Eligibility for Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions
- Demonstrated impact and innovation in tackling environmental challenges.
- Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for environment issues
- Impact and capacity for innovation in this field
Number of Awards: 15
Value of Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 14 and 19 (inclusive) May, 2021
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 15 May
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
Duration of Award: 14 – 19th May 2022
How to Apply for Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship: Apply
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.