University of Padova International Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
The University of Padova offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padova.
Application Deadline: 7th March 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Italy
Type: Masters, Undergraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must:
- not have an Italian nationality
- hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degree applicants)
- pre-enrol to any degree course completely taught in English at the University of Padova within the deadline (see the Call for Applications)
Number of Awards: 43
Value of Award: fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y. The only amount to be paid by beneficiary students for each year consists of an admission fee, corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
Duration of Programme: the Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates.
After the duration above indicated, beneficiary students will be required to cover their own expenses as well as tuition fees until graduation.
How to Apply: You will be automatically considered for the selection procedure if you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above (please check the section “Who can apply”). There is no separate application to be filled out or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those indicated in the Calls for applications of the chosen course.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa