University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship 2019/2020 for African Students – UK
The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa.
Round 1: Monday 11th February 2019
Round 2: Monday 15th April 2019
Round 3: Monday 1st July 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: For programmes commencing in September 2019, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Type: Masters (taught and research)
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2019
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £5,000.
How to Apply: In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates: